CASTROL® CPLE TAILGATE SWEEPSTAKES
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Purchasing a product will not increase your chances of winning. Open to legal US residents of one of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico and at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry (the “Entrant”). Employees, officers and directors of BP Lubricants USA Inc. , their subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, the “Sponsor”), together with their distributors, vendors, advertising/promotion agencies, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, the entities supplying the Prizes herein (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) as well as their immediate family members (spouses, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to participate. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Sweepstakes is void in US territories and possessions located outside of the United States and wherever else prohibited or restricted by law.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Castrol CPLE Tailgate Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (EST) on December 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on February 28, 2022. (the “Sweepstakes Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are given in Eastern Time.
3. METHODS OF ENTRY:
There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
To enter on-line, make a qualifying purchase at any participating Castrol Premium Lube Express (CPLE) of a Castrol GTX MAGNATEC, Castrol GTX HIGH MILEAGE, Castrol GTX FULL SYNTHETIC, Castrol EDGE, or Castrol EDGE HIGH MILEAGE Oil change. Visit the Giveaway site at www.castrol.us/cpleoffer and provide all the requested information and upload a copy of your receipt to be entered into the Sweepstakes. Limit of one (1) entry per person per month.
Enter Without a Purchase (“AMOE”): Entrants wishing to enter the Sweepstakes without making a store purchase may do so by sending a 3 x 5 card that includes your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), and email address. Mail to Castrol CPLE Tailgate Sweepstakes P.O. Box 1314 Bayonne, NJ 07002. All entries must be received by February 28, 2022, to participate in the monthly drawings. Limit of three (3) entries per person via AMOE method.
Regardless of the method in which you choose to enter, either via a store purchase or AMOE, there is a limit of three (3) entries per person. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Membership Numbers, email addresses, telephone numbers, identities, and/or any other methods will void that Entrant’s plays and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered. Potential prize winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Entities will not verify receipt of entries for Entrants. Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries.
4. WINNING/ODDS: A random drawing will be held as follows to award One Grand Prize to each of the 72 participating CPLE locations. For all entries received December 1, 2021, thru December 31, 2021, a random drawing will be held on January 10, 2022. For all entries received January 1, 2022, thru January 31, 2022, a random drawing will be held on February 10, 2022, and for all entries received February 1, 2022, thru February 28, 2022, a random drawing will be held on March 10, 2022. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected from amongst all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period for each participating CPLE location. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by the Independent Administrator, whose decisions are based on its sole discretion and interpretation of these official rules and are final and binding in all respects. Potential Prize Winner will be notified by mail and or e-mail following the drawing, subject to verification. Further details for claiming prizes are outlined under the “Prize” Section of these official rules.
5. PRIZES: Grand Prize: One (1) per participating CPLE locations. An NFL Tailgate kit consisting of a Crosshatch Picnic Caddy Tote Bag, four NFL Team chairs, an Ottoman Cooler & Seat, and a Team Round Table ARV. of each prize is approximately $ 325 each. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value if the announced prize is not available. Prize winners will make team selection at time of prize notification. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prize. Total approximate value of al prizes is $ 70,200. Odds of winning a prize will be dependent upon the total number of valid entries received.
6. GENERAL: All federal, state, and local taxes on the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. , Entrants agree: [a] to abide by and be bound by these rules and decisions of Sponsor and Independent Administrator which shall be final in all respects relating to the Sweepstakes, including without limitation the interpretation of these rules; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless BP Lubricants USA Inc., their licensees, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional agencies and suppliers and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes, including the Independent Administrator, from any and all injuries, liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including liability for personal injury or death resulting from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a Prize; and [c] if a Prize Winner, to the use of their name, voice, image and/or likenesses for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes by Sponsor and Sponsor’s subsidiaries and affiliates without further compensation (unless prohibited by law) and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. Sponsor, its licensees, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional agencies and suppliers and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes and their respective directors, officers, shareholders and employees are not responsible and shall not be liable for [a] electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction; [b] unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; [c] technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions; and [d] limitations of any kind or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. Sponsor and / or Independent Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, damaged, or misdirected entries or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants, Sponsor, or Independent Administrator. Entries which contain false information, are incomplete, inaccurate or are otherwise forged, defective, or made outside authorized channels, including those which have failed due to malfunction or failure of phones, phone lines, telephone systems or networks, server, providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof of any kind, any human error or otherwise, shall be void. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If, for any reason whatsoever, this Giveaway, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in the Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
7.INDEPENDENT SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: This Sweepstakes is being administered by Promotions Etc. 25 West Drive, Bayonne, New Jersey 07002 who is responsible for overseeing the awarding of all prizes, and whose decisions are final regarding the conduct of this Sweepstakes.
8.WINNERS’ LIST REQUEST: To receive a list of Prize Winners, send a self-addressed, stamped (business size) envelope to Castrol CPLE Tailgate Sweeps Winners List Request, PO Box 1314, Bayonne, New Jersey 07002. Washington and Vermont Residents may omit return postage. Requests must be received by February 28, 2022.
10. RULES: You may also obtain a copy of these Official Rules by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope by February 28, 2022, to: Castrol CPLE Tailgate Sweepstakes Rules Request, PO Box 1314, Bayonne, New Jersey 07002.
SPONSOR: BP Lubricants USA Inc. 1500 Valley Road, Wayne N.J. 07470
Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes, the prizes awarded, personal injury, or wrongful death, a potentially heightened risk of exposure to communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria or illnesses (including, without limitation, COVID-19) and the causes thereof, and sickness arising as a result of participant’s participating in the Contest and related activities, wherever, whenever or however the same may occur. Participant fully understands that (a) the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are or have been present; (b) no precautions, including the protocols that will be implemented from time to time by NFL (collectively, the “Protocols”), can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions; and (d) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.